Wednesday, May 25, 2022

FEARLESS DAWN SHORTS ONE SHOT CVR A MANNION (JUN221307)

FEARLESS DAWN SHORTS ONE SHOT CVR A MANNION (JUN221307): Hey Folks! We're back! Hyuck! Hyuck! Delivering this one-shot issue of Fearless Dawn's 'Shorts'. Featuring five all-new short stories and 30 pages of content! All your favorite Fearless Dawn Universe characters re-enacting short stories from history, legend, and folklore...  in 'RunN' we freak-out as Fearless Dawn encounters some ghouls and ghosties from the Haunted Devils Den! In 'General Mud' FD defeats every army in sight! Flip out when you witness 'Jack the Ripper' meeting his match! In 'Fight' Fearless dawn takes on her arch-nemesis Helga again for a duel to end all duels!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Steve, I have become a pretty huge fan of your work, and have collected all I can find. Does this "Fearless Dawn: Shorts" book contain the same pages as the one available on IndyPlanet (https://www.indyplanet.com/fearless-dawn-shorts-1). I have this new release on order from my local comic shop, but just prior to this announcement post, I had the Indyplanet one in my cart to buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lonney, Apologies for being so late in the reply-Hope you didn't get 2 books-Because yes,they are essentially the same book story-wise-new shnazzy covers though.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! It's all good, I just got the one that came to my local comic shop! Keep making that great art and cool comics, and I'll keep buying them!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Lonnie! Making some new ones right NOW!! Just released The Bomb #1 re-prints...Gonna reprint the whole series I think.

      Delete